The NC High Country’s 1st Ski Area
- 2 Quad Chairlifts, 1 Double Chairlift, 1 Conveyor Lift, 1 Handle Pull Lift. 10 slopes including 2 Terrain Parks.
- Season: Friday before Thanksgiving through the first Sunday in April.
- Open 7 days a week.
- Night skiing beginning first Friday in December.
- Refrigerated Outdoor Ice Arena w/ 3 sessions daily @ Noon, 2:30 & 7pm.
- 2200 Sets of Ski Equipment rentals, 450 Snowboard rentals, clothing rentals, & helmet rentals.
Home of the French Swiss Ski College, the Southeast’s largest independent Ski School, offering daily group and private lessons & the SKIwee Childrens Program. Facilities include: 46,000 sq ft Bavarian-style base lodge is smoke-free w/ wireless internet, Restaurant, Ski Shop, Gift Shop, Nursery for Ages 1 to 4, Lockers, Video Game Room, Meeting Rooms, & 200 foot observation deck. Off season wedding receptions. Slopeside lodging and ski-and-stay packages available. Special rates for groups. Early and late season rates.
History of Ski Schedule (2009/2010 Season)
|Season||Opening Day||Opening Date||Closing Day||Close Date||Total Days Skied|